At Sunnyside Christian School, we strive to make a Christian education available to families who value a strong academic education that is rooted in Christ, regardless of the family’s ability to pay. How do we do this?
- Through the financial support of our generous donors.
- Through fundraising events such as our annual auction
To help families with the cost of education, SCS offers flexible payment plans and our Variable Tuition program. Our Variable Tuition program is just that, variable. We match your tuition rate to your family’s unique financial position. Variable Tuition is awarded strictly on the basis of need in a completely confidential process. Sunnyside Christian does not award any athletic or academic merit scholarships.
Our commitment to providing Variable Tuition means that we are sharing your investment in your child’s education.
Learn more about Variable Tuition through the following links:
- Questions? Get your answers there theses Variable Tuition F.A.Q.’s
- Ready to apply? Apply to Sunnyside Christian School
- Interested in Variable Tuition? Submit Variable Tuition Application
- Would you like more information? Contact Laura Eisenga, SCS Director of Development