Mrs. Graff graduated from SCHS in 2014 and CWU in 2020. We asked her a few questions to get to know her a little better, check them out below. Welcome to the SCS family, Mrs. Graff! We are so glad you're here!
1. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a hairdresser.
2. What’s the best thing you learned from your parents? I have learned how to make time for the ones I love by going to visit my friends and family at their homes. I have learned to never give up on something that you are passionate about even if there are detours. I have also learned from my parents kindness, honesty, and loving to others.
3. What stat for your life would you most like to see? The number of children I have been in contact with and have made an impact on in some kind of way.
4. What risks are worth taking? Trying something new, forgiving even when it’s hard, and going out of your way to help someone whether that is someone you know or a stranger.
5. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn’t change my name. I love my name!
6. What is one of your favorite smells? I love the smell of coffee and fresh lavender! I couldn’t choose just one.
7. If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make? You must be kind to one another. Kind words are like honey- sweet to the soul and healthy for the body. Proverbs 16:24
8. What is something you are certain you’ll never experience? Skydiving
9. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? I would spend every minute with my family. My husband and I welcomed our daughter Claire into our lives this past week and there is no greater blessing than a precious child from God.
10. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on? I would love to go on snorkeling adventures around the world. I love the ocean because of the sounds, smells and seeing all the different sea creatures!
11. How many states have you visited? And what state do you most want to explore? I have visited eight states. The state I most want to explore is Texas because of the western culture. I love bbq food, rodeos, and country music!
12. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way? I like to write out grocery lists, to dos, and my day to day plans. I also like to hand write thank you’s to send in the mail. Lastly, I like spending time in conversation face-to-face rather than Facetime, phone calls, and texting.
13. What is your favorite Bible verse or passage and why? For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
This is my favorite verse in the Bible because I don’t have to worry about how my life will go or what my future looks like because we have a God that has had our life planned out from the beginning. I can find comfort and peace knowing He has a plan and purpose for my life.