Mrs. Simpson comes to us from Prosser and has a background in school psychology. We asked her a few questions to get to know her a little better; check them out below. Welcome to the SCS Family, Kelsey! We are so glad you're here!
1. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher, a surgeon, a doctor, an architect. I thought I'd have more time. Haha.
2. What’s the best thing you learned from your parents? If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing well.
3. What stat for your life would you most like to see? I would love it if my boys turned out to be happy, healthy warriors for God.
4. What risks are worth taking? Ones that turn out ok in the end. Ones that are helpful.
5. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? I don't know? I'll just stick with what I've got. Too many choices.
6. What is one of your favorite smells? Coffee!
7. If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make? Be kind.
8. What is something you are certain you’ll never experience? Being on one of those wilderness survival shows where you have to spear animals and sleep with bugs and drink questionable water. No thank you.
9. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? Read.
10. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on? I think I'm on it. It's called LIFE.
11. How many states have you visited? And what state do you most want to explore? I have been to 15 states. I'd love to explore Texas, the Carolinas, or Maine.
12. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way? Read my paper Bible. Talk to people, face to face.
13. What is your favorite Bible verse or passage and why? Too many favorites but I always come back to this one... Psalm 139. It's a reminder that each of us are fully known, guided, and provided for by a loving and faithful creator, God. Amen!