1. As a kid, what did you want be when you grew up?
I originally thought I wanted to be a pediatric nurse. I knew that I loved kids and helping people. This plan quickly changed after taking one high school biology class! Then I realized that teaching was the perfect job for me that I could still do the things that I loved!
2. What’s the best thing you learned from your parents?
My parents taught me many things that it is hard to choose one! I think that one of the most important lessons I learned from them is the value of hard work. They showed how valuable it is to be hard working. I strive to work hard in all that I do now because of them!
3. What stat for your life would you most like to see?
I would like to see how many people I made smile throughout my life. I try to be a smiley and positive person so it would be cool to see how many people I impacted even in a small way with my attitude!
4. What risks are worth taking?
I can’t think of a specific risk, but any risk that will make you happier, in the end, seems worth it to me!
5. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
This answer is probably gonna sound boring but my real name is Kathleen and I have always gone by Katie. So I would probably just change my name to legally be Katie.
6. What is one of your favorite smells?
Vanilla scented anything! I’m not sure why but it has always been my favorite!
7. If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
I’d probably just make everyone be nice to each other. My mom always said if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all!
8. What is something you are certain you’ll never experience?
What it’s like to be tall! I, unfortunately, stopped growing at 5’3”.
9. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I would really like to say I’d be more productive but in reality, I’d probably end up eating more food and watch more Netflix!
10. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
Traveling to Greece and exploring all the historical and cultural things along with visiting the beautiful beaches. Greece has always been at the top of my travel bucket list!
11. How many states have you visited? What state do you most want to explore?
I have only visited five different states! I definitely have a lot more exploring to do! I do not have a specific state that is on the top of my list but I’d love to visit the East coast!
12. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
During quarantine, I’ve started baking my own sourdough bread! I made the starter myself, his name is Sid! I think that is considered old fashioned!